The A-Train Symposium will be held on 19-21 April, 2017 in Pasadena, California, USA. While the Symposium is open, prospective participants are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts. Only a limited number of opportunities will be available for afternoon oral presentations, but poster sessions are planned to be a key part of the Symposium.
Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 is being considered for some ancillary mission-specific meetings, the topics of which will be announced at a later date. If you would like to attend, please factor this into your travel plans, as these will not be a part of the main symposium agenda.
After you register for the Symposium, you will be able to submit abstracts to the website.
- There is No Registration Fee for this symposium.
- Creating a website account and registering for the meeting are NOT the same thing.
- After you create a new website account, you should receive a confirmation e-mail from the A-Train Symposium 2017 website. You should not wait very long for this e-mail, so please check your spam or junk folder. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail after 30 minutes, please contact us.
- Symposium Registration and Abstract Submissions are separate forms. You don't need your abstract info ready to register for the meeting.
- Don't forget to click on the "Save Button". If you need to change something, you can always edit the info at a later time.